Monday, January 30, 2006

Challenge everything

As some of you'll notice that's the line from the very popular EA sport games. Today I'm at a place where I need to decide one of two things

1. Stand back and accept what's happening.
2. Challenge what's happening and do something about it.

what am I going to do? They tell me I should be a man and accept what's happening. Its ok, it'll be ok. I know that, I truly believe that like in the world, in our lives too the heat passes from passes from the hot to the cold place till everything is balanced out. Everything is always ok.
But wait! If everything is always ok or will get ok then won't we humans, with our ability, no our need to bring chaos to our surroundings die of boredom?
should I try and insulate the heat to keep the ice from melting or should I let the laws of the world act as they should?

No comments: