Monday, January 16, 2006

home

i didn't think that i'd be posting any poems here, but then... well. i'll write at a later date why i'm writing this, till then here's it.
the beautiful red linen covered the walls
below me was the cuision softer than .....
i looked up and i could see the sky
with all its glory, the birds and their stories
huh! their stories, that can't be right
i'm just imagining, maybe because of the night
i continue looking and i can see my beautiful dress
wow, i wonder i've never had such great tress

then little by little it started getting warm,
but i couldn't get my mind off those beautiful walls
i tried to think where i was, i remember i had an appointment
with Dr. Paul

why doesn't someone turn down the heat, that's when i notice
she's standing next to me.
did i mention she's the most beautiful angel,
my love, my darling little girl, dady's little angel
why're you crying, don't cry my dear girl
i want to say, but i can't seem to find the words

the heat is so high, the walls now seem to burn,
before i realize it,
what's burning below me are the coffin walls

No comments: